List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Fwd: ktip & XMLRPC
From:       Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel <mhk () caldera ! de>
Date:       2001-11-12 16:32:00

Subject: ktip & XMLRPC
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 20:31:38 +0000
From: David Hugh-Jones <davidhj@mail.com>
To: Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel <hoelzer@kde.org>

Hello!

I've always wanted to give something back to the splendid KDE 2 community,
but I haven't been able to - no C++ :-(

But I believe KDE has xmlrpc built in somewhere (kxmlrpcd)... and I can hack
databases and perl.

I was thinking it would be cool to have a centralised database of KDE tips,
which users could contribute to. And it would be very cool if ktip could
access that database to update itself automatically.

Would you be interested in this at all? If so, I will happily write the
server side.
--
Dave