Hi there, As I'm currently trying to write a kio_slave, I need to use some debugging tools. Regarding the use of KdDebug() method, I'm feeling a little bit confused, as I didn't found any good information about it. I've read somewhere that pressing SHIFT+CTRL+F12 on any kde application would raise a debug window, which is not the case on my environment. If someone can indicate me how to get this valuable information... I've also found an application which is into the kdebase package of my distribution, kdebugdialog. Seems to be a mean to adjust what debug output should be taken into account. But I don't know where this output can be seen. The kio_slave is probably not the easiest application to debug, as it is loaded as a dynamic library. So if someone has some experience with that kind of soft & gdb, I would be *very* happy. Thanks all Eric >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<