List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Regular expression library choices
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-11-10 18:50:59

On Samedi 10 Novembre 2001 04:36, Michael Matz wrote:
[very interesting explanations on the C++ ABI problems]

> With the new ABI OTOH this all becomes possible.  Multi-platform,
> multi-vendor, multi-sunshine ;)

Sounds great. Now the question burning my lips: does gcc-3 implement this
ABI ? If not, are there plans for making gcc use that ABI ?

I remember someone mentionning that the next minor release of gcc
would break the ABI again, is that right ?

David.