List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KIO-Slaves and Docbook
From:       Josef Spillner <dr_maux () maux ! de>
Date:       2001-11-09 18:07:03

Hi,

what's the correct way to install the ioslave information for an external
(non-KDE-CVS) slave?
When I simply put KDE_LANG=en and KDE_DOCS=AUTO in my Makefile.am, the
am_edit mechanism doesn't trigger, but when I add an index.docbook to my
files the result is that I can happily read the description of my slave in
KControl (kdebase/kcontrol/ioslaveinfo), but all other help files (*.docbook)
aren't referenced anymore in $(kde_htmldir)/en/kioslave/index.cache.bz2.

Any hints?
In case that can be fixed for KDE 3 (maybe the kcontrol module may try a
fallback directory which contains the ioslave name or similar, or meinproc
merges the index files, ...?), the problem would still remain for KDE 2.x
installations (so I'll have to exclude it there).

Or am I simply blind here?

Josef

--
The MindX Open Source Project: Fighting proprietary games
GGZ now! - The GGZ Gaming Zone: http://ggz.sourceforge.net