On Sat, Nov 03, 2001 at 09:28:19PM -0500, Jonathan Singer wrote: > 1) I'd like to add the KDE widgets to Designer. Reading the lists, it seems > like the -kde compile option for Qt is gone and that there's a > kdesdk/kdewidgets module in CVS to do the same thing. I can't figure out how > to check it out, though. Do I need to use a different branch? cvs co kdesdk > doesn't get it. It has been moved right to kdelibs :) Simon >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<