List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Proofreading message strings: Round 2
From:       Jonathan Singer <jsinger () genome ! wi ! mit ! edu>
Date:       2001-11-04 2:35:04

I'd like to start another round of proofreading of message strings, starting
with newly added applications. If any developers want their applications
looked at first (especially if it's new or contains a lot of new strings, or
just if you're concerned about it) please write and let me know and I'll do
them as soon as possible.

Thanks!

(If someone could forward this to kde-core-devel and other relevant lists, I'd
appreciate it.)