List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Konqueror double-bidi?
From:       Roy Katz <katz () Glue ! umd ! edu>
Date:       2001-11-02 11:44:37

On Fri, 2 Nov 2001, Lars Knoll wrote:

> Are you talking about khtml here? That is unrelated to Qt3, and yes, in Qt3
> editing widgets, selection works right to left in right to left paragraphs.
>
> Lars

I'm talking of khtml;  I want to know how selection will work in the
KDE3 version of Konqueror -- I assume it uses khtml and not Qt3.

Also, I am wondering if bidi work on khtml is incorporated into kword --
or does kword wrap up its own widget around the Qt3's bidi-capable text
widget (what would make my day would be to be able to type in hebrew in
kword, perhaps even selecting something from konqueror (if the selection
mechanism indeed works in RTL) and pasting into my text). Perhaps I should
ask over at the kword devel list.

Thanks!
Roey