Hi! On my work comp removing kde-default.css does not affect the appearance of the helpcenter, on my home machine it does very much so (with it is shows just like old manuals before the switch to meinproc etc). Both have 2_2_BRANCH of a week old, the difference is that at home I did not uninstall KDE since 2.0, just installed on top of it, and at work I wiped out everything about the time of 2.2.1 release. Can anybody point me what can I do to make it to use the stylesheet? -- WBR, TAnGorN >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<