List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: ALS (Oakland)
From:       Charles Samuels <charles () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-10-31 20:02:36

On Wednesday 31 October 2001 09:45 am, Charles Samuels wrote:
> Well, once again, we have a booth, I don't think we need to "register" for
> this, so no need to tell me who you are.

Update: I do need a list ( to get you a badge)

From an email I recieved:

EXHIBITION OPEN HOURS:
    * Thursday, November 8    10:00 noon - 5:00 pm
    * Friday, November 9        10:00 am - 5:00 pm
    * Saturday, November 10   10:00 am - 4:00pm
EXHIBITOR SET-UP:
    * Wednesday, November 7   8:00 am - 6:00 pm (everyone must have an
exhibitor badge to be admitted into the exhibit hall, badge pick up closes
at 5:00 pm- see details under badge pick up section below)
Please try to refrain from coming to the exhibit hall before these hours,
no one will be admitted.  Thank you.

To register you, I need a name and (snailmail) address.  At least the last
can be fake(probably should be if you don't want to get lots of spam :)