List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Indian fonts
From:       "Shailesh" <shailesh () nodeinfotech ! com>
Date:       2001-10-31 4:59:12

Hi !!

I have some Indian fonts. I want to use only two fonts with Konqueror =
i.e. one english and one Indian font. Now I want to browse a page which =
contains both english and indian language script. But the problem is, if =
the font specified in html page is not availabe, the browser is taking =
default font which is english font. So the english text is readable but =
indian language text is also shown in that font.

Can I set default english and default Indian font so that the browser =
will take default english font for english text and default Indian font =
for Indian text...

Thanx
regards
Shailesh