List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Problem compiling kdebase (HEAD cvs )
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2001-10-30 20:03:22

Are your sure that your admin directory was updated?

If you have logs of your cvs updates, look at the start if there is not a
line like:

? admin

In this case, the admin directory will not be updated automatically. (I had
the problem too.)

Try:
  cd admin
  cvs update

However, I am not sure how to cure it definitely, as I got rid of it when I
had cvs-updated an old copy of kdebase. (I had also the problem with kdelibs
and get rid of it the same way.)

Another question is: how old is your kdelibs? From after QT3 final or is it
still older?

Have a nice day/evening/night!