List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Adobe & Printing (humor)
From:       Hunter Thomas <archangelq () email ! com>
Date:       2001-10-30 16:36:35

Well, there you go, that too. And if you really want to, you can do that with
windows too, just not securely. Not that it stops anybody. I know I've come
across my fair share of unsecured windows workgroups with world addressable
machines sharing printers. You could have a blast printing to thouse printers
from anywhere on the internet, PDF format or not.

On Tuesday 30 October 2001 08:28 am, Michael Goffioul embarassed themselves
publicly by sending: