List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE 3 ideas part ... i forgot it
From:       Holger Freyther <freyther () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-10-30 11:29:24

It's me again with some thoughts.
Some of you may know the renamedlg in kio. I think it would be cool if we
could add a similiar plugin interfacs as in kpropsdlg. So if you want to copy
a image it would load the image renamedlg which shows the two images and for
other mime types as well. Is somebody interested in such a feature?
Regards Holger
PS: I volunteer to do this. It shoudn't be hard

--
Kwebsuite http://kwebsuite.sf.net Holger Freyther alias zecke(123)
freyther@yahoo.com