#if Guillaume Laurent > On Saturday 27 October 2001 18:50, Bryce Nesbitt wrote: > > Rik Hemsley wrote: > > > #if Bryce Nesbitt > > > > > > > But, all machines support turning power off :-). > > > > > > Not true. > > > > > > Rik > > > > Quick -- get that machine to a lab, discover what's keeping it powered > > and patent the world's first free-energy machine. So far every computer > > I have removed power from has definitely turned off. > > I think what Rik had in mind was things like 24/7 servers. Stuff with > redundant power supply and the like. Actually, I meant old AT (i.e. not ATX) PCs which don't support software power-off and you have to go press the big red button yourself. Rik >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<