I was wondering if anybody out there thought that a separate mailing list for mirror operations would be beneficial? FreeBSD does this and it's quite useful to have a forum where operators can discuss mirror related issues such as failures, optimizations, new tools and techniques, etc. without having to wade through mountains of unrelated stuff. For example, we suffered a fork bomb today which brought down our mirror. It would be nice to have a place whereby I could report such a thing and, if desired, people could discuss prevention measures and whatnot. Ordinary users would benefit too by being able to keep updated on issues involving the mirrors. Of course, all of this could be handled in an existing list such as this one. That's why I'm putting this out there, to get feedback. -- Milo Hyson CyberLife Labs, LLC >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<