On Monday 22 October 2001 18:32, Stephan Kulow wrote: > > The .protocol file must exist. And the documentation must be in said > doc/kioslave directory. And you have to add your file for inclusion to > kioslave/index.docbook BTW: This kio_fish would IMHO be nice to be part of kdebase for KDE 3.0. I just tested it, it works great. I think several people have already started on something like that, but afaik nobody else came up with a usable solution yet. Regards, Michael Häckel >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<