List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kio_sftp and kio_scp
From:       Joerg Walter <ehrlich () ich ! bin ! kein ! hoschi ! de>
Date:       2001-10-22 14:55:00

On Mon, Oct 15, 2001 at 08:24:26PM -0500, Steven Suson wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
>     I'm writing in order to find out the status of the kio_sftp and
> kio_scp kioslaves. What is their status, and will either or both make it

At least my kio_fish (just another name, functionality == kio_scp) is
stable and works fine, minus one minor compile problem, which I will fix
during the day.

> into KDE 2.2.2? Where might I get copies of these, so as to test, etc.?

Includsion into some kde module is fine by me, only that others decide
these matters ;)
You can try it here: http://ich.bin.kein.hoschi.de/fish/

--
CU
	Joerg

PGP Public Key at http://ich.bin.kein.hoschi.de/~trouble/public_key.asc
PGP Key fingerprint = D34F 57C4 99D8 8F16 E16E  7779 CDDC 41A4 4C48 6F94