#if John Gluck > Hi All > > I've been trying to build kdebase for 3.0alpha1. > The guys who did kcontrol really screwed up. I don't know what version > of their code is in the package or what compiler they used but it's in > sad shape. > There are many files that don't compile. I've been fixing errors for the > better part of a day now. I give up. I'll wait for alpha2 before trying > again. Obviously they all compiled fine at release. Let me guess, you're using Qt 3.0 final ? Rik >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<