List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kde 3.0alpha1
From:       John Gluck <jgluckca () home ! com>
Date:       2001-10-21 20:34:41

Hi All

I've been trying to build kdebase for 3.0alpha1.
The guys who did kcontrol really screwed up. I don't know what version
of their code is in the package or what compiler they used but it's in
sad shape.
There are many files that don't compile. I've been fixing errors for the
better part of a day now. I give up. I'll wait for alpha2 before trying
again.

John