List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: who removed QT_XFT checks? ( why no AA?)
From:       Roberto Teixeira <maragato () conectiva ! com ! br>
Date:       2001-10-20 15:30:06

Em Sab 20 Out 2001 09:59, Zack Rusin escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> I've been looking at qtfont_x11.cpp and I noticed that someone removed
> QT_XFT getenv checks. Why ? This way antialiasing isn't ( and won't be)
> working. I added the necessary code to my, yesterday checkedout, qt-copy,
> so I can provide a patch, of course as long as disabling AA wasn't planned.
> And if it was, then what's the point of it? You addicted me to AA and now
> you're taking it away, not that's just plain sadistic :)

AA in QT3 is no longer dependent on QT_XFT. You must use qtconfig to enable AA
now.

--
maragato@conectiva.com | maragato@kde.org

pub key: 0x140432C6
Fingerprint: 4AD2 28FF 3D30 51E4 F84B  E9C3 176D 98D8 1404 32C6

DISCLAIMER: This message represents the official views of the voices in
my head. If the informations contained in this message cause any trouble
at all I will plead insanity and get on with my life, so please do not
even bother sueing.