List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE3 : How to use the widget mirroring feature of Qt3
From:       Meni Livne <livne () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-10-19 14:04:01

On 2001-10-19 13:39:39, Michael Häckel wrote:
> There command line paramenters don't seem to work.
> Besides that, I would actually consider the QListView to
> automatically display  the tree structure on the right side,
> if it is reversed.

There are still many problems with the mirrored widgets
in KDE. Just look at this screenshot of the Edit menu in
a reversed Kate in Hebrew. You'd expect the icon to be
to the right of the menu entry text, and the shortcut key
text on the left side, but the reverse bugs cause the text
to overlap and make it unreadable.

> BTW: Just curious, what date format is this?

It seems the bidi algorithm messed up the displaying of
the time format. It should have shown it in HH:MM:SS
format. The colons in the time format are probably the
cause of this mess.

["reverse-kate.png" (image/png)]