List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Probs with KProcess and QTextEdit
From:       Kai Heitkamp <kai () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-10-18 17:57:47

Hi there,

I receive the output from the commandline app 'cdrecord' with KProcess.
The received text from KProcess is correctly (checked with KdDebug),
but QTextEdit displays the text not correctly ! I append a screenshot of the
QTextEdit with the uncorrect text.

Befor with QMultiLineEdit from Qt 2, no problems !? What's wrong ?

THX
Kai
--
KOnCD - burn your own cds	|	The K desktop environment
CD burner for Linux / KDE	|	Conquer your Desktop

["qtextedit.png" (image/png)]