On Thursday 18 October 2001 17:33, John Gluck wrote: > > I tried it. Found no way to quickly browse through the code, like giving > > a method name to add a breakpoint in, so I gave up. I think the kdevelop > > debugger can do that, though. > > Both are wrappers for GDB. Get the compiler options right before trying > that. I don't think any compiler options will magically add a menu item to kdbg so I can enter (or even better, mouse-select) a method name so it would go directly to it. -- Guillaume http://www.telegraph-road.org >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<