The biggest KDE build problem I have -- other than it takes hours and hours -- is getting a complete set. So many people are checking things in all the time. Any "cvs update" always catches some module in a partially checked in state. On Wednesday 17 October 2001 10:47 am, Mark W. Webb wrote: > Could someone point me to a minimilistic KDE based makefile? I just want > to write a program with one or two .cpp files and matching .h files. I > only have experience creating projects using KDevelop, and those makefiles > are more complex than the program that I want to write. The program is > only a simple program that I will just throw together for testing. > > thanks.... > > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to > >> unsubscribe << >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<