On Tuesday 16 October 2001 22:43, Vadim Plessky wrote: > Would you like me to upload all my themes ("separated") to kde-look.org? *lol* I don't think I am a decisive voice here ;-) If you'd like to show off your themes to a broader public then by all means upload them to kde-look! But you should decide for yourself. There are a few nice high-quality themes on kde-look (liquid, dotNET and QNX are technically brilliant, especially since they all have their own unique look and all are C++ themes that honour your colour settings). More of these themes are very welcome, if you'd ask me! Martijn >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<