List:       kde-devel
Subject:    (no subject)
From:       Jose Manuel Valladares Pernas <mavallad () yahoo ! es>
Date:       2001-10-15 22:10:22

Hello everybody,
I checked the archive and I didn't find the solution
to my problem, but I think it was answered already
because it is very simple.

I hope someone can explain to me why this code inserts
the new listItem in the second position, when it
should appear in the last position in the KListView.

I have this KListView:

KListView *listKlaves = new KListView(page);
listKlaves->addColumn("Name");

--------------
And I add new QListViewItems to the KListView with
this code:

QListViewItem *listItem = new
QListViewItem(listKlaves, listKlaves->lastItem());
listItem->setText(0, newKey->name());
listKeys->append(newKey);

I think the new QListViewItem should be always in the
last position, but it appears in the second position.

What am I doing wrong?
Thank you very much,
                   Manuel Valladares
		   mavallad@yahoo.es