List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Compiling kdetoys 2.2 branch fails for me
From:       Pavel Troller <patrol () sinus ! cz>
Date:       2001-10-15 20:40:59

> On Sunday 14 October 2001 11:03 pm, Pavel Troller wrote:
> > Hi!
> >   As the subject says, compiling kdetoys failed because of the
> > following fragment, contained in generated config.h:
>
> Does it help if you remove AC_CHECK_BOOL from configure.in.in?

Hi!
Sorry, maybe I misunderstood You, but there is no such macro in any of
configure.in.in's in kdetoys's tree (total 2 found).
  Instead, the offending fragment is contained verbatim in acconfig.h, together
with #undef HAVE_BOOL at its very beginning, which I think triggers this problem,
forcing the first branch to be compiled in, which is wrong here.
                                             With regards, Pavel Troller