List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Localized web shortcut
From:       "Wilco Greven" <j.w.greven () student ! utwente ! nl>
Date:       2001-10-15 11:23:23

On Mon, Oct 15, 2001 at 02:15:12PM +0200, Malte Starostik wrote:
> Am Monday 15 October 2001 12:02 schrieb Wilco Greven:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'd like to add a web shortcut for NOS Teletekst. It's only useful
> > for Dutch speaking people. So is it possible to enable the shortcut
> > only when the dutch locale has been chosen?
> Please see http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-devel&m=99826914016347&w=2

Ok, I created a file nl-teletekst.desktop containing the following
entries:

[Desktop Entry]
Type=Service
Name[nl]=NOS Teletekst
ServiceTypes=SearchProvider
Keys=tt,teletekst
Query[nl]=http://teletekst.nos.nl/cgi-bin/tt/nos/page/t/o/m/x/n/\\1

When I run kbuildsycoca (KDE3), it gives the following warning:

kio (KService*): WARNING: The desktop entry file
searchproviders/nl-teletekst.desktop has no Name

And when I don't have the language set to Dutch, it is still visible
in kcontrol under the name nl-teletekst.

Greetings,
Wilco