List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KFileDialog
From:       Steffen Sobiech <ssobiech () cityweb ! de>
Date:       2001-10-14 18:09:19

Hi,

I got a problem with KFileDialog.
Since I went from KDE 2.1 to 2.2.1, my KDE application does
not run anymore. It compiles very well, but code execution
stops with a "pure virtual method called" when this command
is executed:

ActDoc = KFileDialog::getOpenFileName(QString::null, FILEPATTERN, this, i18n("Open file"));

I also tried to temporarily change my code to use getOpenURL(), but the error stays the same.
The particular piece of code compiled and ran like expected on KDE 2.1.

What am I doing wrong here?

kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Sobiech
email: ssobiech@cityweb.de

Don't speak about Time, until you have spoken to him.