List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Announcing kCoalition
From:       Shawn Gordon <shawn () thekompany ! com>
Date:       2001-10-14 16:32:06

This is what I was calling for back in February I believe, but no one other
than Cornelius from KOrganizer had any interest.  We've since made
KOrganizer a plug in to Aethera and have the same thoughts for KNode, I
haven't looked at KJots and KNotes but I believe they would both already be
handled by existing pieces in Aethera at the moment.

I also believe the Rik's Empath project was aimed at doing the same thing.

At 08:40 AM 10/14/2001, you wrote:
>Hey all.
>
>I've started a new project on Sourceforge called kCoalition.
><http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/kcoalition>
>
>It's goal is to create a unified interface to KMail, KNode, KOrganizer,
>KJots, and KNotes among others to present the user with an "Outlook" type
>interface.
>
>(If anyone's interested in helping drop me a line... hint, hint :-)
>
>The goal is not to rewrite or even touch any of the core apps, but simply to
>use them as a back-end to a new UI wrapper.
>
>Cheers,
>
>George Ellenburg

> unsubscribe <<

Regards,