List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Announcing kCoalition
From:       "George M.Ellenburg" <george () ellenburg ! org>
Date:       2001-10-14 15:40:01

Hey all.

I've started a new project on Sourceforge called kCoalition.
<http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/kcoalition>

It's goal is to create a unified interface to KMail, KNode, KOrganizer,
KJots, and KNotes among others to present the user with an "Outlook" type
interface.

(If anyone's interested in helping drop me a line... hint, hint :-)

The goal is not to rewrite or even touch any of the core apps, but simply to
use them as a back-end to a new UI wrapper.

Cheers,

George Ellenburg