List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Kate: IMPORTANT NOTE
From:       Christoph Cullmann <crossfire () babylon2k ! de>
Date:       2001-10-12 21:51:43

Hi,
I will rewrite the most stuff of Kate's internal document and view class this
weekend and next week (has allready started, but will need a bit ;)
During this time Kate in CVS will still compile (won't break compilation,
believe me ;), but it will be mostly completly unusable.

Probs at the moment
- no redo/undo
- no deletion of text (I mean REALLY no way to delete text right now)
- many crashs :(

It will be hard but must be done, or I will never understand the code and be
able to fix the many remaining bugs (like crashs on delete/insert of huge
textblocks).

cu
Christoph