On Thursday 11 October 2001 09:45 am, Kai Heitkamp wrote: > Stephan Kulow would to add my kde app 'KOnCD' in the kde cvs, > but I hear nothing from him, since tuesday ! > Furthermore, he would give me write access to the kde cvs and > a kde.org email address (kai@kde.org) ! > > Does anyone know, where Stephan is ? I ported KOnCD to kde 2.90 > and it's ready to add to the cvs ! > > Can anyone help me please or can somebody else make this ? I can take care of everything but the email address (coolo has to do that). I'll send you note with more instructions in a private email. -- Kurt Granroth | http://www.granroth.org KDE Developer/Evangelist | SuSE Labs Open Source Developer granroth@kde.org | granroth@suse.com KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<