List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Fwd: ALS
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-10-11 9:15:48

FYI, we're having interoperability talks and hacking sessions at the ALS in
Oakland, CA in November, as already announced on Gnotices. I think it's worth
a news story though the participants are clear already and there is obviously
little chance to join in due to financial and organizational reasons it
seems. However, if you happen to be there, just drop me a note so we can
gather somewhere and organize the meetings. Please bring a laptop along, if
that is not possible, please take some notes with you with configuration
options in KDE that Gnome apps, especially the control center, can handle
simultaneously with applying gnome settings simultaneously as that is
probably the best part to start with.

Ralf