List:       kde-devel
Subject:    The icons of disabled actions are not shaded
From:       Dmitry Samoyloff <dsamoyloff () mail ! ru>
Date:       2001-10-08 19:08:34

Hello!

When I disabling the actions in my app, the icons on toolbar and
in menus remains enabled (not shaded). I installing them into
$(kde_datadir)/appname/toolbar. All standard icons (like
filesave.png) have no such problem and when I placed some of my
icons into the directory where standard icons located (AFAIK the
bad idea)--my icons were ok too.

Any ideas?

Regards, Dmitry Samoyloff