List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Problems with HEAD
From:       Ravikiran Rajagopal <ravi () ee ! eng ! ohio-state ! edu>
Date:       2001-10-05 22:27:50

Hello,
  This was a Qt 3 problem related to QFontInfo. I received a mail from a Qt
developer today saying the bug is fixed. I have to wait until tomorrow to
rsync and see whether that fixes the problem. In case you are writing code,
use QFontInfo::fixedPitch() as opposed to QFontDatabase::isFixedPitch(); yes,
I do know that it is more work.

Ravi