List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: ksmserver
From:       Thomas Schubert <thom.schubert () gmx ! de>
Date:       2001-09-30 16:15:18

On Sunday 30 September 2001 18:02, Warren Turkal wrote:
> Is your box SMP?
> Warren

No, standard AMD K2-350, and I never had this problem before, thru a lot of
updates etc. Must have started/crashed some program or other, but can't
recall. Might have been klassie in kicker (which violently crashed, and left
some traces which I had to delete from kicker config-files) but I'm not sure.

Thomas