On Friday 28 September 2001 00:21, Thomas Schubert wrote: > I was just fiddling around with filters in kmail and noticed that > selecting all messages with "k" and then running filters over them > with "ctrl-j" only seems to apply to top-level messages, i.e. > threaded (not expanded) messages are not affected. > > Bug-report necessary or feature? Known missing feature. I'm not sure but it may already be implemented in current CVS. Marc -- I am Bush of USA. You will be pacified. Resistence is futile. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<