List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Desktop app list menu confusing. anyone agree
From:       dids <richard () diddyland ! com>
Date:       2001-09-28 15:08:50

When you press the middle mouse button on the desktop, you call up the
Desktop Window List Menu.

Currently it is arranged with the apps and icons arranged hard left and the
desktop names and numbers indented.

..... Desktop1
x    Wterm
.....Desktop 2
.....Desktop 3

I find this v hard to see which apps belong to what desktop. Could we change
it to something similar to below or equal.

Desktop1
  x  Wterm
Desktop2
Desktop3

1) the desktop names/numbers are hilighted in a different colour. Maybe not
possible with current code.

2) the Desktop name is aligned hard left
3) the desktop has an icon like a graphic number ( maybe a diamond with the
number in reverse in it )

Sorry if this offends someone, but its something that niggles me everyday.

dids