List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Identify a directory except with its name ?
From:       Kai Heitkamp <kdedevelml () kai-heitkamp ! de>
Date:       2001-09-28 12:46:52

Hello !

I retrieved a audiocd:/ KFileItemList with KDirLister::openURL.
The names from CDDB was in directory 'By Names', on a german
KDE is that 'Nach Namen' ! Can I identify a directory
differently than with its name ? Otherwise, on a desktop with
another language, 'openURL' does not find this directory !

Is this a german Desktop,

KDirLister *dirLister = new KDirLister();
dirLister->openURL( "audiocd:/By Name?device=/dev/scd1", true, true );

does not find 'By Name', because this must be:

KDirLister *dirLister = new KDirLister();
dirLister->openURL( "audiocd:/Nach Namen?device=/dev/scd1", true, true );

Can I identify a directory differently than with its name ?
Any ideas for this problem ?

THX
Kai