On Mittwoch, 26. September 2001 21:59 Andreas Richter wrote: > is it possible to create a "virtual module" that can handle more than one > real module in one repostiory? i have up to 3 modules for one projekt. one > of these modules can be a part of one or more projects. can i now use this > virtual module to create simply a tag in this module that make changes in > even of the included modules? I think you can do the same as we do with the "admin" directory, that is located in kde-common/admin, but is checked out with every other module. In CVSROOT/modules, we have admin kde-common/admin kdelibs kdelibs &admin for example. Cheers Carsten Pfeiffer >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<