List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Using -j (was Re: pthread_self still not found ...)
From:       Jason Stephenson <panda () mis ! net>
Date:       2001-09-27 15:42:30

On Thursday 27 September 2001 11:31, James Tappin wrote:
> No problems from the current versions with -j2 on a dual processor Sparc
> box (some time back [1.1.2 or 2.0] netscape plugins wouldn't build with -j2
> but that's the only problem I can recall having had.

Well, I didn't try it with HEAD. I had trouble with kdelibs and kdebase, I
think, with -j4 on a dual processor and a single processor machine. Seems
things would break complaining about undefined references and missing libs.
Recompiling with no -j fixed it. I'll try it with HEAD on my dual processor
and see if it works.