List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Example code for clustered rendering
From:       "Jonathan Belson" <jon () witchspace ! com>
Date:       2001-09-27 14:48:49

Hiya

I spent a few lunchtimes messing about with pvm to learn about writing
distributed processing apps.  Since I ended up with a more or less
complete application, I thought I'd release it in the hope it will
come in useful for someone.

The application is called 'frump' and you can download it from my
web page at http://www.witchspace.com//frump.tar.gz.

Bear in mind that it's not in any way polished, so please don't be
too critical ;^)

--
C-YA
Jon