List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: "fan mail"
From:       Roberto Alsina <ralsina () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-09-26 17:07:43

hello I did not want to thank you only fast for your extremely helpful
mail me also only referred for which has you linux your email address
indicated if you support to offer can or wants? genuinly scheiss weak
internal message of you you are more wichser a bum, to dirt bag, would be
I your boss became I you shoot nothing-use.

Babelfish never ceases to amaze me :-)

On Wed, 26 Sep 2001, aleXXX wrote:

> Hi,
>
> this is an original "fan mail" I received today, fortunately it is in german
> so not everybody can read it :-/.
> Probably this guy wasn't satisfied as I pointed him to
> http://lisa-home.sourceforge.net.
>
> Bye
> Alex
>
> /me feels a little bit frustrated and astonished that so stupid people exist

> Date: 26 Sep 2001 04:45:17 -0700
> From: werner r hrich <brightnis@icqmail.com>
> To: neundorf@kde.org
>
> hallo ich wollte mich nur schnell für deine überaus hilfreiche mail bedanken
>  die mich auch nur verwies. wofür hast du bei linux deine email adresse
>  angegeben wenn du keine unterstützung bieten kannst oder willst? echt scheiß
>  schwache aktion von dir du bist ein penner, wichser, drecksack, wäre ich
>  dein chef würde ich dich erschießen nichtsnutz.

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  ralsina@kde.org
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'   KDE Developer (MFCH)
  _..`-'_..-_/ /-'_.'           Abeja obrera en Xtech (www.xtech.com.ar)
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'             Buenos Aires - Argentina
Futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis. (Carlton, De rerum comoedia)