List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: "fan mail"
From:       Michael Brade <Michael.Brade () informatik ! uni-muenchen ! de>
Date:       2001-09-26 16:25:05

Hi,

On Wednesday 26 September 2001 17:59, aleXXX wrote:
> this is an original "fan mail" I received today, fortunately it is in
> german so not everybody can read it :-/.
:-O :-O
Ohhhohohoo!! Didn't know that one can write such mails and use linux and KDE
at the same time...

Well, have a small shock daily, this makes life interesting ;-)) Hmm, ok, on
some days the shocks are quite heavy... uuuhhh. Hope nobody has a pacemaker
;)

Ciao,
  Michael

--
       Some operating systems are called `user friendly',
             Linux however is `expert friendly'.