List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Interesting Konqueror bug (or feature)
From:       Jason Stephenson <panda () mis ! net>
Date:       2001-09-26 13:23:14

On Wednesday 26 September 2001 05:40, Milo Hyson wrote:
> It seems that if Konqueror is redirected back to the page that's currently
> visible, it doesn't reload that page. This can be very problematic for

I notice this when logging into /., too. You have to login, and then actually
click the reload button before the page displays that you're logged in. I've
thought of jumping into the Konqueror code and finding what will fix this.
I've been spending what little time I do have with KMail lately.

Yah, if I only had time, I could rule the world! :-)