List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Interesting Konqueror bug (or feature)
From:       Milo Hyson <milo () cyberlifelabs ! com>
Date:       2001-09-26 9:40:42

It seems that if Konqueror is redirected back to the page that's currently
visible, it doesn't reload that page. This can be very problematic for
dynamically generated content. I've tested two versions each of both Netscape
and IE, and they don't exhibit this behavior.

I've put a simple test online at http://www.cyberlifelabs.com/konqerr.php.

This page shows the server's current time. If you click Konqueror's reload
button, everything is as you would expect. The page reloads and the new time
is displayed. But if you click either link, nothing changes.

I would appreciate others double checking this and letting me know if they
see the same problem.

--
Milo Hyson
CyberLife Labs, LLC