List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Qt-copy / CVS HEAD reminder
From:       Dirk Mueller <mueller () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-09-24 17:48:37

Hi,

According to the release schedule we're going to release an alpha next week.
Therefore I updated qt-copy to the current snapshot so we can hopefully rely
the alpha tarballs on an unpatched Qt (beta6 which will be out by that time
I think).

Please help testing as much as possible as well as compiling CVS on many
platforms to identify and address at least the compile problems before the
release.

Thanks,

Dirk