List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE Business Cases at KDE::Enterprise
From:       Jono Bacon <jonobacon () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-09-19 13:31:59

Hello all,

Just a quick announcement that I have released the
business case submission and viewing engine on
enterprise.kde.org.

All of you who use KDE at work: could you sumbit your
companies usage of KDE via the BizCase form on the
site.

I am still testing the engine, so send me any bugs you
have with it.

Cheers,

          Jono

=====