List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Sound for kde 2.1.1 apps.
From:       Magnus =?iso-8859-1?q?Wirstr=F6m?= <asd () mail ! bip ! net>
Date:       2001-09-18 19:26:02

Hi !

I want to add some sound to my app. So where do I find some info about how to
do this? I have seen the event notify list in the KDE control panel and I
would think that would be a neat way to do it, to let the user be able to
choose way or sound to get notified with ... Is it a way or should I only
play a sound KAudioPlayer? KAudioPlayer could do what I need. but not what I
want.

Thanks
/Magnus